First, learn the basics to separate an average cook to a distinguished chef. With that said, this recipe will teach you how to make a perfect french toast time and time again…. just like a professional chef would make in his or her kitchen.
How To Cook A Perfectly Delicious French Toast… From Beginners To Pros
Between Your Kitchen And A Fancy Cafe, Cooking A French Toast Should Always Be Deliciously Perfect
Yes, a perfect french toast. The video and recipe bellow will reveal it’s secrets of How To Cook A Perfectly Delicious French Toast, so whether you’re a beginner or a pro, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t enjoy a perfect french toast.
Here’s the list of ingredients that you will need:
- 4 slices of stale bread
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 spoon of sugar
- Cinnamon (optional)
- 2 teaspoons butter (to grease the skillet or pan)
Step 1: Add egg, milk, sugar, salt, and cinnamon into a bowl
- On a clean and empty bowl, crack one large egg (or two medium size eggs) and beat it up using a beater or a fork.
- Pour in the milk and continue beating the mix until we achieve a nice pale yellow color and a creamy texture.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar, sprinkle about a quarter tablespoon of salt and cinnamon and continue beating until all the powdered granules are completely dissolved. Set aside the bowl for later use.
Step 2: Coat the pan or griddle with butter
- On a griddle or a flat frying pan, turn the heat on and apply a layer of non-stick spray to prevent the bread from sticking to the metal.
- Butter is an excellent substitute if a non-stick spray is available.
- Make sure to set the heat to somewhere between low and medium so the bread won’t turn to coal.
Step 3: Soak the bread in the mixture
Step 4: Cook the bread
- After a nice layer of the mixture sticks, place the bread onto the pan or griddle and allow to cook for about 2 minutes until it has turned golden brown.
- Flip the bread to expose the other side to the heat and allow it to cook for another 2 minutes and now you can enjoy a perfectly made french toast.
A Perfectly Delicious French Toast Breakfast
Stephanie Manley will show us how she does it in this video below and you’ll find out how beginner friendly French Toast recipe should be.
So there you have it, a perfectly delicious French toast made in a quick few easy steps and you don’t have to be a pro to learn it. This all time favorite breakfast will be made perfectly from a five-star kitchen to yours and enjoyed by our families for years to come.
Like this? You’ll also like…