Nowadays most modern families are just way too busy hustling and bustling trying to keep up with their active lifestyles. Whether mom and dad are running late from work and Junior is in soccer practice, and it always boils down to one question….”What’s for dinner?”
Well….thanks to these amazing Fresh and Easy meals in 30 minutes recipes that will give a whole new meaning to “fast food”. Follow and enjoy these delicious recipes bellow.
[Video] Cooking Lessons | Fresh And Easy Meals In 30 Minutes
Create a flavorful gourmet style meal for your active family lifestyle in minutes
Often times cooking a fresh homemade meal seems almost impossible with our hectic daily routine, some have to write on the calendar just when will be able to cook and enjoy a homemade meal without being late for something. Finally, it’s here.
So you better not blink because these fabulous Fresh and Easy recipes will be done quickly in 30 minutes!
Easy Beef and Broccoli
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. beef stir-fry strips
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. grated ginger root
Step 1. Cook the Rice
Cook rice as directed on package.
Step 2: Cook the Beef stir-fry strips
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the meat and cook for 3 min. until evenly browned, stir frequently
Step 3. Add ingredients indicated
Add broccoli, hoisin sauce, dressing, and ginger root and stir. Cover to cook for 5 min. or until beef cooks through.
Step 4. Serve
Serve over rice.
- If you can’t find beef stir-fry strips in your supermarket, you can use any grilling steak, cut into thin strips, instead.
- Substitute jarred minced ginger for the grated ginger root.
Stove Top One-Dish Chicken Skillet
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
Step 1. Mix water, butter, and stuffing mix
Mix hot water, butter, and stuffing mix.
Step 2. Cook the chicken
Cook chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. on each side.
Step 3. Stuff the cooked chicken
Mix soup and sour cream and pour over the chicken. Top with stuffing and cover to cook on low heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is done (165ºF). Done! Serve hot and enjoy.
You can also watch video tutorial here:
These recipes will certainly help you enjoy a fresh and easy dinner in minutes. It’s so simple and perfect for a growing active family. So next time you’ll know exactly what to answer if somebody ask… “What’s for dinner?” Bon Appetit!
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Click here.
Like this? You’ll also like these:
Originally posted on April 25, 2016 @ 7:08 am