Looking for an interesting way to make your S’mores? Check out this smore’s pizza recipe and satisfy your cravings!
Video Cooking Tutorial | Dig Into This S’mores Pizza
Delicious Way To Revamp Pizza For S’mores and Pizza Lovers!
Like anyone else in this world, I am also a big fan of s’mores. It’s a perfect snack for every season, plus you get to enjoy eating it with your family or friends while doing some chit chats. Today, we will show you a video recipe tutorial on how to make S’mores Pizza. Yes, you got it right. S’mores Pizza. Check out this delicious way to revamp pizza for ya’ll S’mores and Pizza lovers out there.
This video will show you how to make S’mores Pizza the cool way.
Just in case you find the video too fast, we also prepared the list of ingredients and the step by step process. Here you go.
What you’ll need are the following:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
Here are the steps:
- Mix all the wet ingredients: ½ cup butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 egg, and 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Mix all the dry ingredients: 1 ½ cups of graham cracker crumbs, 1 ½ cups flour, ¼ tsp salt, ½ tsp baking soda, 1 tsp of baking powder, and 1 tsp cream of tartar.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients to form the dough.
- Form the pizza dough on a pizza pan. Bake it for 5 minutes for a crispier crust.
- Once you’ve baked it, start putting the toppings. Put some nutella first all over the pizza dough, followed by marshmallows, additional nutella and the extra Graham crackers crumb.
- Bake at 350°F or 177°C for 10-15 minutes or until you’ll see that it’s already toasty brown.
Enjoy a dinner feast with your family, everyone! 🙂
Did you try making this recipe? Comment down below on what the outcome is for you! You can also check other mouthwatering recipes on our website by clicking HERE! Till next time and see ya around!
Like this? You’ll also like…
[RECIPE] 3 Super Easy Breakfast-in-a-Mug Recipes That Will Make You Energized
13 Life-Changing Baking Hacks for a Happy Baker
What’s Cooking in NYC? | Carbone’s Spicy Rigatoni Vodka
Originally posted on March 3, 2016 @ 4:06 am
Leave a Reply