Looking for an easy Easter recipe? Read on as we share the perfect last-minute holiday treat your whole family will love!
[No-Bake] Easy Easter Egg Oreo Truffles Recipe
For the Love of Sweets, Pastels, and Easter!
Do you remember going on Easter egg hunt as a little kid? It’s time we take it a higher notch with these truffles made with Oreos & decorated with pastel frostings — just like Easter eggs. They’re adorable, delicious, and so easy to make! With only 5 ingredients, you can easily whip this yummy recipe from POPSUGAR Food in no time.
- 1 package Golden Birthday Cake Oreos
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons pastel-colored sprinkles
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate candy melts
- Pastel frostings in various colors
Let’s start by chopping up Oreos with the frosting until a fine crumb is reached.
Then mix together these Oreos with cream cheese in a large bowl.
Next, fold in 2 tablespoons of colorful sprinkles to your Oreo mixture.
Once combined, it’s time to roll the dough into egg-shaped balls. Place each of them on a piece of wax paper and freeze them for 15 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave or a double boiler until smooth.
- Get your Oreo truffles from the freezer and dip each into the chocolate. Make sure to cover them completely.
- Place each of the egg truffles on a new piece of wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Wait for a few minutes to harden.
- Remember to dip a second time and set aside to dry.
The fun part — time to decorate!
Decorate your egg truffles with pretty pastel frosting in various designs. Get creative! Let them dry completely.
And You’re Done!
Don’t they look sweet and pretty? Get ready for sugar rush with this easy and no-bake Easter recipe! We totally dig the way they looked for Easter!
You can watch the full video tutorial below:
You can make the egg truffles ahead of time and invite your friends and family over and then set up your decorating station! Happy Easter, everyone!
Leave a Reply